Work with a skilled California motorcycle accident lawyer today. At Attorney Jeff Injury Lawyers, we represent victims and their families. We are committed to helping motorcyclists recover compensation when they are injured in an accident.
We handle motorcycle accident cases throughout California. Our law firm has the skill, experience and resources that get results. Our team understands the help that you need and the compensation you deserve as a motorcycle accident victim.
Contact us now for a consultation with a California motorcycle accident lawyer. We can start your case today.
Legal Rights for Motorcycle Crash Victims
As a motorcycle crash victim, you have the right to:
- Pursue compensation from the party responsible for the crash
- Seek compensation based on your individual losses regardless of what is considered an average settlement
- File your claim against the party or parties responsible based on California law
- Have the lawyer of your choosing represent you – Attorney Jeff Injury Lawyers handle all types of motorcycle accident claims!
- Settle the case on your terms or take the case to trial
Have you been in a motorcycle crash? You may deserve financial compensation. To receive compensation, you must bring a claim. We can take care of everything.
Simply bringing a claim isn’t enough. You need justice. You need the amount that fairly reflects what happened and what you deserve under the law. As your legal team, we know what it takes to get real results. That’s our commitment to you.
Do you offer contingency fee agreements?
Yes – we use contingency fees! See how we represent clients with nothing due for our services unless you receive compensation in your case.
Compensation for Motorcycle Crash Victims
Types of compensation for motorcycle crash victims include:
- Emergency medical bills
- Routine, follow up and long-term medical bills
- Therapy and rehabilitation
- Out-of-pocket medical expenses
- Long-term nursing or home care, if needed
- Loss of income, benefits, perks and damaged career expectations
- Motorcycle damage and damage to riding gear
- Pain and suffering
- Disfigurement and scars, physical limitations
- Emotional anguish
Many people are surprised to learn what their motorcycle accident claim is truly worth. You should receive fair compensation for pain and suffering and the toll that the crash has taken on your entire way of life.
Are motorcyclists treated differently by insurance companies?
Motorcyclists have the same rights as other accident victims. There is no deduction or reduction for the fact that you were a motorcyclist. You may claim the full amount that represents the harm that you have suffered.
Proving Your Motorcycle Accident Case
To prove a motorcycle accident case in California, you must present evidence of the following:
- Duty: The driver (or someone else) owed the motorcyclist a duty of care. Of course, drivers always have a duty to others when they operate a motor vehicle.
- Breach of duty: In most cases, the legal standard is negligence, or a lack of ordinary care.
- Accident:. An accident/crash must have occurred.
- Causation: The breach of duty must have caused the accident, injuries and damages.
- Damages: The victim has damages that deserve compensation.
Our lawyers know how to prove a case. We investigate and build the evidence as part of our representation.
Examples of Negligence in Motorcycle Accident Claims
Some legal grounds for motorcycle accident claims are:
- Failing to allow the motorcyclist to fully use the lane
- Turning in front of a motorcyclist
- Cutting someone off
- Tailgating, following too closely or harassing a person on the road
- Not being aware that motorcyclists may be present
- Speeding or driving too fast for conditions
- Inadequate vehicle maintenance; vehicle lights that are not working
- Vehicle designs that are unsafe that cause a crash, or contribute to its severity
- Poor road repair
- Drunk driving, driving under the influence
Another vehicle driver is the party most often at fault. However, there may be additional parties with legal responsibility like an employer of a commercial driver, a vehicle manufacturer or even a government entity responsible for road design and repair.
Serving Motorcyclists Throughout California
California has the largest motorcycling community in the United States. There were 952,977 motorcycles registered for use on the roads in California in 2021 (IIHS, Motorcycles registered). That’s 1.47 times more motorcycles than the state that ranks second for motorcycle ownership.
There were 474 motorcycle fatalities in 2019 in California. 14% of all traffic fatalities are motorcyclists, but motorcycles account for only 3% of vehicles on the road.
Even one motorcycle accident is too many. Each victim suffers from serious pain and financial hardship. Their life changes.
Attorney Jeff Injury Lawyers is proud to be of service to all motorcycle accident victims in California. You have a place to turn when you need great legal representation following a crash. We are compassionate about the challenges motorcycle victims face. We are proud to serve California.
Highlights of Attorney Jeff Car Accident Lawyer
- We are dedicated to the rights of motorcyclists. You deserve skilled legal advocates in the event of a crash.
- We are plaintiff/victim’s lawyers. Our team helps people who are hurt to receive compensation.
- Cases are handled throughout California. You can have our lawyers on your side in any court in the state.
- 11 offices statewide so we are here wherever you need us.
- An award-winning legal team with a track record of success.
- Contingency fees and no-obligation consultations. Don’t worry about how to pay for a lawyer. Our fees are structured to work for victims.
Get Help From a Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Now
Start with a consultation with a California motorcycle accident lawyer. Talk to Attorney Jeff Injury Lawyers. We will do everything in our power to take care of your legal needs.
It is our goal to help each injured motorcycle accident victim needing quality legal representation. We are advocates for victims.
For your consultation, and to start your case, call or send us a message. We’re here to be your advocate. We invite you to contact us today.