Being injured by someone else’s negligence in an accident can set you back considerably. The physical, financial, and emotional losses can be overwhelming, making the path toward recovery a serious challenge.
If you’ve been injured in an accident in Van Nuys, California, trust Attorney Jeff Injury Lawyers to help you move forward. Call a Van Nuys personal injury attorney at our firm today to request a consultation about your case.
Why Choose Attorney Jeff Car Accident Lawyer in Van Nuys?
Knowledgeable legal guidance can help you fully recover compensation for your losses. The Van Nuys injury attorneys at Attorney Jeff Injury Lawyers are on your side and here to help. We offer award-winning representation to injury victims. We are exclusively a plaintiff’s firm. Here’s why our injury firm is trusted in Van Nuys and throughout California.
- Our founding attorney, Jeff Fayngor, has a long track record of successfully guiding cases like yours toward advantageous outcomes.
- We focus on each client’s unique needs, ensuring that each understands and is comfortable with the claims process.
- While we aim for fair settlement negotiations outside of trial, we are always prepared to go to court to get what you deserve out of the insurance company.
Types of Personal Injury Cases We Handle
We have a wealth of experience handling personal injury cases in all these categories and more.
Negligent motorists are out there, and they are often responsible for car accidents. Such negligence can take all the following forms:
- Failure to obey traffic laws
- Excess speed
While rideshare drivers take on the role of commercial drivers, they aren’t required to have the experience or the professional licensure of commercial drivers. Nonetheless, rideshare drivers face all the risks that commercial drivers do, which can contribute to increased accident rates. Uber & Lyft accident claims differ from other car accident claims in terms of how the rideshare company’s insurance coverage applies.
Truck accidents are some of the deadliest traffic accidents. In fact, the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration shares the following sobering statistics:
- In a recent year alone, the number of fatal truck accidents per million people in the United States increased by 27 percent over the number from 10 years prior.
- In a recent year alone, there were an average of 1.12 fatalities per fatal truck crash, and 83 percent of those who lost their lives were occupants of the other vehicles involved.
Motorcyclists face the following additional risk factors on the road:
- They lack the protective shield a vehicle affords.
- Their relatively small size makes them far easier for motorists to lose sight of.
- They require less stopping distance, which leaves them more vulnerable to rear-end accidents involving negligent rear drivers.
- They are more vulnerable to risk factors on the road, including the effects of bad weather.
Too many motorists fail to implement the necessary precautions in relation to the motorcyclist around them.
When you’re on foot, you’re especially vulnerable to the impact of an accident, and any form of driver negligence can prove fatal.
Slip and fall accidents
Slip and fall accidents are the most common form of injury-causing accident, and negligence on the part of commercial property owners is often the culprit.
Dog bite claims
California has strict laws in place in relation to dog owners who do not protect others from their pets – regardless of whether or not it’s the animal’s first display of aggression.
Workers’ compensation claims
Workers’ compensation coverage is designed to offer protections to both employers and employees – although each side gives something up in the process. Employers must cover valid claims, and employees lose the right to sue their employers for negligence.
Wrongful death claims
You can file a wrongful death claim in response to your loved one losing their life as a result of someone else’s negligence – or worse. Compensation can relate to your lost loved one’s last medical expenses, funeral, and burial, as well as the financial and emotional losses you experience as a result of your loss.
Our Van Nuys Law Office Location
The team at Attorney Jeff Injury Lawyers looks forward to serving your personal injury legal needs and is located at:
6570 Van Nuys Blvd
Van Nuys CA 91406
How Much Is a Personal Injury Claim Worth?
Every personal injury claim’s worth is unique to the specific circumstances involved. You can seek fair compensation in each of the following primary categories:
- Your medical costs, including those related to secondary health concerns and to ongoing healthcare needs
- Your lost income, including losses related to a derailed career or diminished earning potential
- Your physical and emotional pain and suffering
What Can a Personal Injury Attorney Do?
Our personal injury attorneys can help in several ways that strengthen and protect your claim:
- Building your case by gathering all the available evidence, including physical evidence from the scene, photos, videos, and dash cam footage – in traffic accidents
- Obtaining eyewitness statements
- Hiring the testimony of expert witnesses
- Having accident models created
- Guiding you through the claims process – ensuring that you have the information needed to make the right decisions for you along the way
- Negotiating a fair settlement with the insurance company but being prepared to move forward with a lawsuit if necessary
Contact Our Van Nuys Injury Law Firm
At Attorney Jeff Injury Lawyers, our skilled personal injury lawyers in Van Nuys, CA are committed to helping our clients reach their most complete recoveries. Your case is important, so don’t wait to contact us online or call us at 888-970-5729 to get started now.