When you’re seriously injured at an unsafe property, contact our California slip and fall accident lawyers. Attorney Jeff Injury Lawyers is a law firm specializing in helping injured people and their families.
You may receive financial compensation for injuries from a slip and fall. Our lawyers will investigate the scene, pursue your compensation and advocate for justice for you. We are a full-service law firm.
To see what you may receive and start your case, contact our California slip and fall accident lawyers.
Lawyers for Slip and Fall Accidents in California
At Attorney Jeff Injury Lawyers, we represent victims. We know how serious it can be to be hurt in a slip and fall. Suddenly, you have injuries that you were not expecting. It can impact every part of your life including your family, career, finances and quality of life.
When you need a lawyer for slip and fall accidents in California, you need our legal expertise in your corner.
Our law firm handles cases throughout the State of California. Through the years, we have helped many injured people and families. We want you to have a positive experience in the legal system and receive justice in the form of compensation.
To see how we can help you, call or message us now for a consultation. We can begin today.
What to Know About Slips, Trips and Falls
- Property owners have a duty to maintain their property in a safe condition
- A victim of a slip and fall may receive financial compensation
- Compensation may include financial losses and an amount to recognize your pain and suffering
- Each victim may claim the damages that reflect their personal losses
- To receive compensation, you must initiate a case
- You have the right to have a lawyer represent you!
Experienced Law Firm Taking Slip and Fall Cases
A slip and fall claim is a civil personal injury claim. The victim initiates it to request compensation. When our experienced lawyers represent you, we take care of all the steps needed to start and pursue your case.
A slip and fall is often from a loss of balance by a hazardous condition on someone else’s property. It may include slipping or tripping from the same level, or falling from an elevated height.
There are many ways that a person can be hurt on someone else’s property. A slip and fall is a loss of balance where a person ends up on the ground or in a different body position unintentionally.
Who May Be Liable for a Slip and Fall?
A party may be liable for a slip and fall if they are the:
- In control of the property
- Hosting a special event on the property
The question is who was responsible for the dangerous condition because they had control of the property.
Do I have a slip and fall case?
Slip and fall cases are based on negligence. The victim must prove:
- There was a dangerous condition.
- The risk of harm from the dangerous condition was unreasonable.
- Either the dangerous condition was known to the property owner or they should have known about it with reasonable diligence.
- Danger persisted. The danger may persist because the owner didn’t make repairs, warn people or protect them from encountering it.
It can be hard to investigate what happened alone. Our California slip and fall accident lawyers use the legal process to access information to build the evidence in your favor.
We will use every possible avenue to advocate for you and pursue your compensation.
Causes of Slip and Fall
When you think of a slip and fall accident, you may think of sliding on a spill on the floor. That’s a common cause of slip and fall accidents. Here are some other causes:
- Cracks in a sidewalk, uneven flooring
- Poor hand railings and supports
- Broken or malfunctioning elevators and escalators
- Jostling from a crowd
- Bad lighting
- Putting too many displays or tables in a space
- A slippery finish that makes the floor slick
- Collapsing flooring, scaffolding and protective railings
- Poor building and landscape design
- Objects and items that are not secured that can blow away
- Wires crossing the floor
- Rugs and carpet that are uneven or poorly maintained
Your slip and fall may have resulted from one of these causes. There may be a unique cause that isn’t listed. Whatever the situation, you deserve justice for what happened.
Legal help following a slip and fall
If you’ve been hurt on someone else’s property, you should have a conversation with a lawyer. That way, you can understand if you have a case, what it may be worth and what’s involved in pursuing the claim.
We can assist with:
- Determining what caused the slip and fall
- Preserving evidence
- Talking to witnesses
- Drafting your complaint to start your case
- Legal process and procedure
- Creating a legal strategy
- Negotiating a settlement or trying your case
- Addressing legal issues that may arise during the case
- Answering questions and guiding you through the process
We are a full-service law firm. We take care of everything necessary for you to seek fair compensation.
Meet our legal team
At Attorney Jeff Injury Lawyers, we offer:
- Representation throughout California with 11 offices to serve you
- An award-winning team with a track record of success
- Complex situations handled simply. We can help you if fault or causation of injuries are contested. We can investigate to determine legal liability. Whatever your situation, our experienced team can help you
- A law firm dedicated to helping injured victims and families
- Communication with you during your case, including answering questions and discussing the case throughout
Attorney Jeff Fayngor always knew that he wanted to help people. That’s why he created Attorney Jeff Car Accident Lawyer.
Our law firm exists to help people when they need outstanding representation following an injury.
Talk to a Slip and Fall Lawyer for Free
Start with a free consultation. Talk to our California slip and fall accident lawyers. Begin working towards compensation today at no cost for your consultation. Plus, we take cases on contingency, so you owe nothing unless you win!
Call or send us a message today.