If you have suffered an injury in Fontana and a negligent party is at-fault, we know that regaining your health and well-being is your primary concern. Attorney Jeff Injury Lawyers in Fontana is committed to obtaining the compensation you’re entitled to and supporting your full recovery.
Personal injury claims are challenging, but your future is paramount, and an experienced Fontana personal injury lawyer can help.
Why Choose Attorney Jeff Injury Lawyers in Fontana?
The physical, financial, and emotional losses you experience from being injured by someone else’s negligence can be immense. You need a skilled Fontana personal injury attorney in your corner.
At Attorney Jeff Injury Lawyer, we understand the gravity of your situation and have all the following to recommend us:
- Founding attorney Jeff Fayngor has an imposing and award-winning legal background.
- A track record of negotiating large settlements that fairly address our clients’ complete losses.
- Fully prepared to litigate claims in court if the insurance company is less than fair.
- We dedicate our practice to fiercely advocating for advantageous outcomes that uphold the rights of clients like you.
Types of Personal Injury Cases We Handle
We take on challenging personal injury claims like these and more.
Car crashes are common and sometimes severe in Fontana. In fact, the California Office of Traffic Safety reports that, in a recent year, 3,606 Californians lost their lives in car accidents. Driver impairment plays an outsized role in car accident fatalities.
The semi-trucks that we share the road with can weigh up to 80,000 pounds, and their sheer size and weight help to ensure that truck accidents are risky for the occupants of the other vehicles involved.
Getting out on your motorcycle is a great way to explore the city of Fontana. Motorists who fail to see motorcycles and fail to accommodate them, however, make riding that much more unpredictable. In a recent year alone, 474 motorcyclists lost their lives in California traffic accidents.
Rideshare companies like Uber and Lyft have made getting around Fontana a whole lot easier. While the convenience is unbeatable, Uber and Lyft accidents are not uncommon, and the associated claims can be challenging. The rideshare companies’ full insurance coverage is only in effect if the accident happens when the driver has a passenger or is on the way to pick one up, which tends to complicate things further.
You’re never more vulnerable to the perils of traffic than when you’re on foot, and the increase in distracted driving, impaired driving, drowsy driving, and excess speed behind the wheel leaves pedestrians vulnerable to injury.
If you’ve lost a loved one to someone else’s negligence, it is not only emotionally devastating but can also leave you facing significant financial losses. While compensation can never return your lost family member to you, it can help you find your way forward toward healing.
Being injured on the job can leave you seriously facing serious losses, including rising medical bills and dwindling earnings. Workers’ compensation is designed to balance the rights of workers and their employers while streamlining the claims process. However, working closely with a trusted personal injury lawyer is the surest means of obtaining the compensation you may be owed.
Slipping and falling can require ongoing healthcare needs. Commercial property owners and managers are responsible for maintaining their premises in a reasonably safe condition for guests like you, and failure to do so can lead to disastrous outcomes.
The State of California does not employ the so-called one-bite rule. If someone else’s dog bites and injures you when you are somewhere that it is your legal right to be, the owner is responsible for your losses. This is true regardless of whether the dog has ever attacked anyone before.
Our Fontana Law Office Location
At Attorney Jeff Injury Lawyers, we’re ready to guide you through the personal injury claim process. We welcome your inquiries and are conveniently located at the following address:
8933 Sierra Ave B1
Fontana CA 92335
The Elements of a Personal Injury Claim
To bring a successful personal injury claim, specific elements must be present, and these include:
- The at-fault party must have owed you a duty of care – like the way motorists have a responsibility to one another’s safety.
- The at-fault party must have breached their duty of care to you, such as when a motorist speeds excessively.
- The at-fault party’s negligence must have been the direct cause of the accident.
- You must have suffered legal damages as a result, which can include medical expenses, lost earnings, and pain and suffering.
What Do Personal Injury Attorneys Do?
A Fontana personal injury lawyer will take the lead with your claim by handling all the following tasks:
- Gathering all the available evidence and employing it to build your strongest claim
- Walking you through the claims process, helping you to avoid common missteps along the way
- Negotiating on behalf of your rights and best interests with the insurance company
- Arguing the matter in court if the need arises
Reach Out to a Fontana Personal Injury Lawyer Today
At Attorney Jeff Injury Lawyers, we are committed to prioritizing your rights to rightful compensation. Our skilled Fontana personal injury attorneys are on your side and have the experience, legal insight, and resources to help, so please don’t wait to reach out and contact or call us at 909-235-5801 for more information today.